It has been said, “Without a vision, the people perish.”
At PCI we know that with a vision, the people thrive.
Our vision is that all parents:
- Make their children’s development a priority and know what is appropriate for children and teens at each stage of their growth.
- Take good care of themselves knowing that being the best for children starts with healthy self-nurturance to re-charge batteries and renew the energy it takes to parent well.
- Know and use relevant information so they can put research-based information into the daily decisions they make for their children’s optimal development.
- Use all forms of screen technologies as learning and communication tools, modeling for their children how to live vitally with technology, and not mindlessly for technology.
- Focus on amplifying the positive and appreciating the good in themselves and in their children while becoming increasingly clear, confident, and competent moms and dads.
- Stay hopeful for their children’s future, knowing that the small things they do with love and determination add up to big positive changes over time.
- Have access to a PCI Coach, who affirms and draws out parents’ strengths and inner wisdom while providing expert guidance through our co-constructive coaching process.
- Know the joy and satisfaction of being participative members of a supportive community where diversity is celebrated and fresh perspectives and collective creativity flow freely.
- Know in their hearts that the decisions they make as parents, each and every day, ripple through society, transforming it steadily and surely.